CALENDAR OF LIVE MUSIC & EVENTS (PACIFIC TIME)

January 23, 2009

Music and Technology School

Last Wednesday I was surprised how many people turned up for the Music and Technology Class.
It was a "dummy run" but seemed to work out quite well, starting with me talking on the stream and then going into voice chat for real time Q+A
Some of the subjects we broached at the first Music and Technology School included
streams
software
numerical IPs
voice chat
mixing
headsets
what can go wrong?
I tried to help clear up misconceptions about
web address vs website
podcast vs mp3
nicecast vs icecast
tips and donations

The first week was a trial run and the fee was by donation - a "what you can afford" hour.
I would like to keep it like that. The current rate of exchange is $280 Lindens = $1 US dollar

Thankyou
Please IM or email me with questions for next week's session
Wednesday @ 7PM @ the music ALL music Peace Park

No comments:

aRCHiVeS